View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 06:19 AM   #9
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Welcome to MR, citac

Let us know a little bit about yourself. We are always curious about what device you have or are looking to buy and even what you like to read.

Ask questions and someone will chime in and answer or point you to the right thread to get information.

No device yet, and I'll probably not get one any time soon since they're not available in Bosnia where I'm from, and are too pricey to order them online. This will be a good opportunity to find out more about different brands though, their advantages/disadvantages if an opportunity to get one ever presents itself.

I like to read all sorts of fiction and non-fiction books, classics, westerns, SF... I'm a library science postgrad student, and am currently writing a paper on the history of writing, so I was just about to see whether there's anything on Gutenberg covering that area. I think I saw some on calligraphy... If you can recommend a source, I'd appreciate it!
citac is offline   Reply With Quote