View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 10:36 AM   #8
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
One can sort books on a number of different criterea. Folder support has been promised for the next firmware update, due in "early 2009".
Are you sure? I do not remember seeing any definite promises and would not be surprised if we will not see folder support early 2009.

Quote:
No, but the battery life is so long that that is entirely irrelevent. Reading intensively for a week will probably half drain the battery.
The battery life if you have it on all the time is pretty short. I am measuring it now but I think it will only be around 4 days when you are not doing any reading. I suspect that if you read alot it will not last you a week. And if you do not turn it off it probably will just last a couple of days.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote