Thread: Kobo Bug thread
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 05:44 AM   #181
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse
Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle 4
Ok, I was a little busy, let's debug I start with roger64's bug reports:

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
[...] The "Table of Contents" displayed on my Kobo Glo mixes unhappily all h2 and h3 titles without any hierarchical presentation. [...] I am speaking about this EPUB.
Well, since (x)HTML and epub are standards with rules, this seems to me a bug, or more precisely a implementation lacking.
Can you read the first post and give us all the useful informations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
My Kobo Glo enjoys a line-break just before this kind of span, even if before the span there is an nnbsp-;. (narrow non breaking space)
Code:
<span class="Endnoteanchor"><a href="../Text/chap51.xhtml#ftn27" id="bodyftn27">27</a></span>
Also, if I do not wish to see a white gap in the display, I need to use to change super with text-top in the CSS code. I only need to do this for Kobo...

Code:
span.Endnoteanchor {font-weight:bold;font-size:58%;vertical-align:super;}
Can you send us a test document? Or is it the same you posted before?
Lucas Malor is offline   Reply With Quote