View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 09:05 AM   #112
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
I don't think you are a book snob just because you read or don't read specific genres and don't see the attraction in other people's tastes. I don't like trashy romances nor war stories, books about vampires and historic fiction leave me cold, but it doesn't mean I look down on those kinds of books, or people who only maybe only read about vampires. It's just different tastes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alucarda View Post
And I appreciate you saying that people personalities are complicated, but I think our choices do say something about us.
Yes, what your reading preferences are, and that's about it.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote