View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 07:37 PM   #531
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by wystearya View Post
Exactly! The pic was taken in low ambient light with the PW set pretty high at 18. I was trying to bring out the flaws.

When the PW is adjusted to match the room light, the diamond pattern is basically invisible.
From what I can tell it looks like you got a good one this time. The blobs are varely noticeable on camera so I don't think you see them when reading.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote