View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:44 PM   #21534
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Yes I am. I'm down with a flue, I think, so going out tonight is not an option. I'm relaxing in the sofa with a radio drama (a play, novel or story dramatized especially for radio), so my head is occupied with listening. But my hands need something to do. That's why I'm taking the win back to hold it safely with me. My precioussss win. My own

And yes, competition for the win is a good ting. That way I can always take it back
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote