View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 03:22 PM   #17
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah- View Post
Did you try resetting it with the small hole in the back and holding the home button? I haven't looked at what the pygame installation does, but the tweaks plugin doesn't do anything during boot.
Yes, I've tried the reset button and holding the home button. No response at all.
The pygame plugin doesn't do anything at boot. I've really only added a few lines to your
tweak's code. And my Touch no longer shows a green light. Apparently it's done "charging."
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote