View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 06:33 PM   #9
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
I had a book that kept syncing to the end because I accidentally selected the last chapter from the table of contents on my KT when I was trying to page forward. I set my Kindle and my Android Kindle app back to page 1. Both would continuously try and sync to the end. I deleted the book from both and re-downloaded. It still tried to sync to the end.

I had to contact Kindle customer service via online chat and have them reset the furthest page read. I requested that this be a feature users can do themselves but I am going to guess it fell on deaf ears.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote