View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 02:30 PM   #43
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
True about the no good deed thing. Though imho it should not have been enabled by default, and it should have a less buried configuration setting than in tweaks (which I am not a fan of as a way of managing configuration anyways but that is another story).

It applies an immediate extra level of "confusion" when someone does a conversion until they work out what its lifecycle is and when they might want to use it. But then I am biased towards not using the feature, and as I equally am not getting involved in supporting user queries about it and I can turn it off then it really isn't my problem
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote