View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 08:44 AM   #68
Vandy
...always be humble.
Vandy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vandy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vandy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vandy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vandy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vandy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vandy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vandy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vandy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vandy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vandy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s, iPod Touch 3rd Gen, Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle Fire
Updated Recommendations for June's Read

Hello, All.

I have sifted through the thread again and, along with other's help, have the new list of recommendations shown below.

I do want to thank those who have "come behind me" and help to point out what I missed in my earlier posts. Thank you for your help.

Here are the recommendations:

*(5) A Question Of Upbringing
*(5) On The Beach
*(5) Persuasion
*(5) The Master and Margarita
*(5) Seven Japanse Tales
(4) Unbroken: A WWII Story of Survival, Resillience, and Redemption
(3) A Heart Of A Dog
(3) The Time Machine
(2) After Dark
(2) The Age of Innocence
(2) Feast Of All Saints
(2) Time's Arrow
(1) 1984
(1) Age Of War
(1) Pride And Prejudice
(1) The Book Thief
(1) Scartlet Dreams

I am going to use my final nomination for Jane Austen's Persuasion. This puts its nominations at five and makes it the fifth book to get five nominations. This also closes the nominating period. Per sun surfer's guidance in Post #1 of this thread, we will start voting on these five choices Saturday, 28 MAY 2011.

Be on the watch for the new voting thread on that day.

Regards,
Vandy is offline   Reply With Quote