View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 12:38 PM   #123
MsAstoria
Evangelist
MsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipediaMsAstoria knows more than wikipedia

Device: Kindle Fire HDX, iPhone (yes, I read on my phone)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
The Color will get hacked and then the Android Market will be available. At this point it'll become a high end tablet, fully the equal of the iPad.
well, yes, jailbreaking it will open up a whole new world of apps for the Nook, but does it have 10 battery life? I think that from what I have read, around 5-6 hours will be average which is fine for most folks. Frankly I have yet to run down my iPad battery below 20%. At at the entry price of $250, the Nook will get lots more potential readers off the fence and into portable devices. If it had been introduced before the iPad, I am sure I would have bought one! Much more resonable price for the average consumer. Hmmm, $139 for B/W Kindle or $250 for LCD Nook with internet......... Would have been a no-brainer.
Happy Halloween everyone!
MsAstoria is offline   Reply With Quote