View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 05:27 PM   #7
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duiker View Post
I'm sure everyone has noticed that some books on the kobo only display the number of pages in a chapter rather then the whole book entirely. Could this be the reason for no "go to page" option?
I expect you're right - that the fact that the number of pages in each chapter must be calculated on the fly because the font size is variable. This may make it a very long operation to find where page XYZ is in the book.

However - I would be willing to wait for the calculation time, if the option were there.
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote