View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 07:29 PM   #60
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
TuneIn Premium Service--$7.99/Month; 40,000 Audiobooks + More.

I was just telling myself this morning, GtrsRGr8, what we really need in the world is another audiobook subscription service, with a free trial offer.

I'm lying. I think that we have enough, if not too many, audiobook subscription services already. But this one that I heard about today may have some advantages over the others that are worth your consideration.

It's TuneIn Premium. I've known about TuneIn Free for years, but only as a website where you can hear gazillions of different radio stations. It does a fine job of that, and has been my go-to website for that, for years also. I often use it to listen to my favorite team--the Florida Gators, of course--play football and basketball, when I can't catch the game on TV.

This is a listening service, not an ownership program. Let me give you the things that you really want to know about the subscription service and trial offer. TuneIn supposedly has a library of 40,000 audiobooks, to which you will have unlimited access. The free Premium trial offer is just 7 days. But maybe that's long enough for you to decide whether or not it's for you. The price is only $7.99/month.

Here are some additional benefits to the service, that you might find to your liking (the first two are included with TuneIn Free, also):
- 100,000 Radio Stations
- 5.7 Million Podcasts
- NFL play-by-play
- MLB play-by-play
- Commercial-Free Music
- Language Learning

Of course, TuneIn is going to put an advertisement for their trial offer on every webpage of their's that they can. Their home page is probably just as good as any other to find out more and/or sign up. Scroll down the page about halfway.

Regardless of what you decide to do about the Premium service, be sure to at least sign up for the Free service. Who knows, you might want to listen to the radio station in Tomsk, Siberia sometime.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote