View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 02:57 PM   #58
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinmaan View Post
For you Dr. Who fans, Big Finish has a free short story. "Forever Fallen" by Joshua Wanisko was the winner of the Paul Spragg Memorial Opportunity last year (Paul was an employee at BF and a really nice guy; this contest gives anyone a chance to submit a short story and the winner gets produced). You can get it free here. I've no idea how long it will be free (likely not long) so if you are interested get it before it's gone.

Enjoy!
skinmaan
Your audiobook bloodhound
Dr. Who sure has a big cult following. I knew some people in college that were big fans; I noticed that they were people that I didn't have anything else in common with, either.

I guess that it's the British sense of humor. I just have trouble getting into it. That's not a put down--we are all different. I've found that my Deep South cornball sense of humor, at least, does not "translate" well with people overseas. Nor for Southern Californians, for that matter.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote