View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 07:10 PM   #7
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by kut View Post
I guess I can wait till august for the new kindle to shake up the prices...or maybe I should just spend the extra money...
I think what applies here is the old line about buying PCs:

"Don't buy it until you're ready to plug it in and start using it."

When it comes to consumer electronics prices will always come down; the question about waiting is about balancing money savings against the use you might've made of it while waiting for your price. In this case, the question becomes: how much is two months' use worth to you.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote