View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 04:24 AM   #1
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Let’s talk about old time (and some new) radio shows

Does anyone have any favorite radio dramas or comedies? I listen to a lot of old time radio, and thanks to iTunes have learned to appreciate shows such as The Whistler, Suspense, and X Minus One. Overall, I prefer shows that were before my time, but one favorite contemporary “radio” drama that keeps me coming back for more is Decoder Ring Theatre’s Black Jack Justice; the adventures of hardboiled detective Jack Justice and his partner, Trixie Dixon: Girl Detective. The stories are done in a humorous noir style, by which I mean you can almost see the shadowy and oddly angled black and white scenes coming through the speakers. You can download all of the episodes for free at http://www.decoderringtheatre.com/blackjackjustice/, but of course they do encourage donations.

What are your favorite radio shows?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote