View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 01:22 PM   #25
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
One Summer audiobook is available at BPL.
Thanks, Jon. I've already listened to it (Bryson is a lousy narrator, btw) and read Dead Wake.

I really meant my post as a PSA; I don't want people to be blindsided by a good-sounding book that turns out not to be a viable option for them. I also think it would be helpful if nominators paid more attention to price in the interest of greater participation. I always figure book club nominations are like eating in a fancy restaurant; you read the menu from right to left.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote