View Single Post
Old 02-21-2014, 01:22 AM   #1
lmslugo
lmslugo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo original
Upgrading from original Kobo: Tablet or eReader???

I am about to upgrade my original Kobo. I have LOVED eReading, though to be honest, I do miss books. Books never don't load properly, or lose their power... LOL

BUT... That being said, I'm ready to upgrade. The Kobo just seems to be fumbling a lot more lately.

I am not opposed to switching to a Kindle, or any other device. I really just want the device to easily read and organize books on. I would like a touch screen, but its not a deal breaker (I don't know if they even make eReaders with touch screens). I looked at them at Christmas and don't remember much...

I don't care if I can play games, or surf the internet or watch movies. I want it to read books and be easy on my eyes. I was considering getting the Kobo tablet because I could then download the Kindle app to it and read a lot of my favorite indie authors (who only release books for Kindle).

To all my fellow book readers out there... Which one is best? Do I stick with an eInk eReader? Or should I suck it up and get a tablet? Is Kindle all its cracked up to be? Should I abandon Kobo and just go with Kindle? I just want to be able to read books easily. Maybe with a touch screen. And the option to read Kindle books would be great... I would like to stay in the $250-$350 range.

Last edited by lmslugo; 02-21-2014 at 01:25 AM.
lmslugo is offline   Reply With Quote