Thread: Glo 2.4.0 bugs
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 07:56 PM   #31
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
...(with apologies to Danger who was trying to keep this thread free of noise)
Yeah, I had really thought we might be able to keep this thread narrowed down to just bug reports. Please and thanks.

Bug: Font size changing from readable to smallest setting.

Reproducible: Yes but appears randomly. I didn't see it for a few chapters making think this had been fixed. Had it appear two chapters in a row now.

[EDIT]: Bug is now appearing every chapter. Difference is that now I am turning off the Kobo rather than just putting it to sleep.

New: NO, bug was present in previous firmwares

Kepub or epub: epub on SD card.

Workaround: tap font setting, change to/from justified/non-justified and font will change from smallest size to the size the user had it at.

Last edited by Danger; 03-11-2013 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Bug Update
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote