View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 06:08 PM   #2759
Kevin8or
Guru
Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Amazon sent a message to my K3 a week or two ago, titled "Your Kindle is Updated." The message detailed a list of changes. The version is now 3.4 (1725970040).

I applied the jailbreak and screensaver hack to whatever the previous version was.

Question: do I need to do anything? uninstall the old hack & jailbreak? re-install it over the changes? I've been afraid to allow a full re-start of my Kindle, not knowing if I'd get a brick. (Total tech ignoramus here, obviously.)
Kevin8or is offline   Reply With Quote