View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 02:51 PM   #11
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
I like the Kindle the way it is. You know what's funny? People are having issues with the latest Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I running on ICS. This includes the $500 devices with Bluetooth, camera, SD card. Even that Xperia Play. It runs perfectly fine on the Kindle. Under ICS even.

I would like Bluetooth, but that's pretty much it. The camera is overkill. The iPad doesn't even have a good camera. The microphone for sure though!
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote