View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 10:08 AM   #1
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Getting Nook Color and Tablet exclusive content on the Kindle Fire?

I know people here have NOOK readers too, so just thought I'd ask...

Basically, they're finally releasing the Garfield comics, the latest and the first two books, at the end of the month as ebooks. Something that I've been dying to have since digital copies started getting popular. Sadly, they're NOOK Color/Tablet exclusives and probably won't ever show up in the Kindle store because of the rights.

They are also Android devices, so I'm thinking this could be simple to do... Is there a way I could somehow convert it/get it to load in the Nook Android app?

I want them more for the inserts in-between than I do for the comics, I know you can get those anywhere, even have an app that has all the newspaper ones.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote