View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 11:47 AM   #5
covfam
Addict
covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod Touch,Ipad3,Kindle fire, Samsung Galaxy tab, Samsung Galaxy S3
Smile

i know thid isnt an answer to your question. but why not you and your wife share the same account?
My wife and i use the same account and have seperate readers. when you purchase a book it doesnt force the books to both readers only the book you want otherwise its archived on amazon's site in your account and you can dload it or remove it from your device or kindle app at any time.
covfam is offline   Reply With Quote