View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 03:00 PM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I've never built a Vista Widget... but what you ask for is a pretty easy thing for me to write (Windows). What did you have in mind?

I could probably do a little write up on how to do it from the shell. But, it wouldn't do any prompting.

BOb
It should be able to work in both Vista and XP (the ones I have from Yahoo do).

Can you imitate the mobi2mobi GUI, because that really works well. If not, I've attached the widgets I've been playing with. DOSBox is the original and KindleFIX is the modified version. Of course, you will need the Yahoo Widget Engine installed to use them.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DOSBox.zip (12.0 KB, 276 views)
File Type: zip KindleFIX.zip (17.2 KB, 255 views)
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote