View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 12:31 PM   #15
thersites
Enthusiast
thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thersites ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad & PocketBook 360
I'm closer to the 500 end of the 500-2000 category. Not that many freebies: mostly Baen Free library, a couple of their series from CD, and a smattering of SF & classics from PG and here. I also read a good number of library books, but hey don't stay on the reader. My wife, despite my giving here a reader still prefers p-books, so I'd definitely have more on my reader if she didn't buy those.
thersites is offline   Reply With Quote