View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 07:59 AM   #64
dioioib
Enthusiast
dioioib has a spectacular aura aboutdioioib has a spectacular aura aboutdioioib has a spectacular aura aboutdioioib has a spectacular aura aboutdioioib has a spectacular aura aboutdioioib has a spectacular aura aboutdioioib has a spectacular aura aboutdioioib has a spectacular aura aboutdioioib has a spectacular aura aboutdioioib has a spectacular aura aboutdioioib has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Arc, Kobo Touch N905B
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
If you mean the Discover section, unfortunately there's nothing you can do to reclaim the space. Best you can do is go into Settings -> Apps -> All and look for the "Discovery Service" and disable it (and the "KoboTracking" and the blue & yellow one with the Chinese character while you're there - the latter is for inputting Asian characters, but it for some reason needs access to your contacts. I don't trust it). That will clear the pictures from the Discover area.
Thanks this worked after a powercycle of the unit. Now I am 100% happy.

Does anyone know if you can use an external keyboard with the arc? I didn't notice any bluetooth options. I know when I was working with OMAP we could use an A - B cable to connect other equipment. Can something similar be done with the arc for using HICs?
dioioib is offline   Reply With Quote