View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 08:59 PM   #8
7hir7een
Reader of Books
7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.7hir7een can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Elipsa, Kindle Basic (11th gen)
I switched to a Paperwhite from a NSTWGL. I don't regret it in the least. If you'll be reading a significant amount in the sunlight, are really averse to Amazon, feel you need physical buttons, or really think you'll definitely need the SD card, you should go with the Glow. \

Otherwise, personally, I'd go with the Paperwhite. The screen quality when lit is considerably better, in my opinion.

ETA: Also, I prefer the Nook's handling of PDFs (pulling the text out and flowing it). Amazon just has you zoom in. Although you can do two-finger gestures to make this easier, it doesn't compare to reflowing the text.

I prefer Kindles's highlighting and looking up words, along with its automatic justification of books.

Last edited by 7hir7een; 10-07-2012 at 09:02 PM.
7hir7een is offline   Reply With Quote