View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 10:42 PM   #497
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
I agree that a closure/fastener of some kind (whether built-in or DIY) is essential.

I now use the Kobo Touch Moleskine cover with the interchangeable built-in notepad for carrying my Sony around with, and the one time I didn't fasten the elastic was the time a ring-bound notebook went and insinuated itself right between the cover and the screen (and I'd put that notebook beside the cover, not on top, but apparently stuff got shifted in my backpack's front compartment).

Thankfully, nothing got scratched. I've been paranoid about using the elastic whenever I close the cover and put it in any position but absolutely flat on top of a table since.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote