View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 08:33 PM   #12
friktion
Zealot
friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony 700, Kindle 3Wi-Fi, Skytex Primer 7", Kindle Fire
Thank you so much! I had spent a half hour trying to find a way to get Mantano installed!

That worked perfectly with Dropbox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
1.6.4 installed with no problem on my son's Fire. In fact, this was the first App we installed.

My guess is 1.6.3 should work as well. I think that GetJar may have returned that Error because the Kindle is so new it doesn't recognize the device and returns the error. Try downloading and installing it from here:

http://download.pandaapp.com/android....3-id4960.html
friktion is offline   Reply With Quote