View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 10:58 PM   #1
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Tennis Anyone? -The Run Up to the U.S. Open

Watched my first match of the hard court season today, and it was a good one to watch!

Serena Williams has won her first WTA (non-Grand Slam) title since 2009, her first title of any sort since Wimbledon 2010, and is the first American woman to win a title on American soil since 2008. Plus, this is just her 3rd tournament back after being out for a year due to illness and injury.What a way to come back strong!!!

Not sure which tourney I'm going to watch next. This is a crazy time of year for my family, so I pretty much take what I can get- tennis wise.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote