View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 12:13 AM   #53
coplate
Fanatic
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Samuel View Post
How to install the apk? Like install other apks download from the market directly? Or put the lib folder inside the apk and install?
I looked into the apk file and find there is no /lib folder inside the apk.

Besides,there seems the Kindle x Migu's system has no package installer to install third-party apps.
What I mean is that I installed the 'Android Studio' from google - to be a android developer.

Then I created an Android Virtual Device running lollipop inside that.

Then I used the android developer tools to copy one of the APK files from the Migu system image I downloaded into the the Android Virtual Device I had running on my computer.
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote