View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 06:57 PM   #15
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilkyway View Post
Oh thank you, I thought there was just one. The downloadfile from the one I was using is called: prscust-1.04-win so that seems to be the PRScustomizer?
I miss the clock and the different fontcizes of the titels are getting on my nerves. I will think about it if I am brave enoufe to try it again.
I agree with Zipr, there have been thousands of us using prscust-1.04-win (PRScustomizer) without anyone having this problem. I currently use PRS+ which has most all of the hacks in PRScustomizer and adds quite a bit more.

It may have been a program you left on your SD card that was autostarting???? I am glad your working again. Obviously something must have gone wrong.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote