View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 09:06 AM   #22
kfarmer
Gizzzzmo Nerd
kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kfarmer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
That is odd. I've never had an issue with eBook Library or Reader Library on XP, Vista, or Win 7.

I do have one suggestion... try running Reader Library as administrator. Right click the icon on the desktop and select run as administrator and see what happens.
That was one of the *first* things I did, because I know devs can be stupid like that and develop as admin (bad! naughty!)

If they dropped new bits last night, they didn't do anything useful for me.
kfarmer is offline   Reply With Quote