View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 11:10 PM   #15
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by diokdin View Post
hi theducks,

Well, what I did is this: (Actually my husband help me with this) I went to the command prompt and change the directory to where the SD card and built in memory of EZ Reader and put this command: dir f*.00? /s /a and it found all those FOUND.### files and I deleted it like that. But still no success. It's still there.

So we did another thing. We click on TOOLS then FOLDER OPTION, click on VIEW then uncheck Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) so we need to uncheck that aside checking shows hidden files and folders. And all those hidden files appeared together with the .adobe-digital-editions. This works. I got rid of those ghost files. Yipeee!!!

Again Thanks so much for the Help and your Patient. Appreciate it!
I forgot the system part
There is Hidden and there is Hidden system.

You got all the space those files represented back for use.
Depending on what folder had originally failed, that could be a sizable amount.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote