View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 09:15 AM   #15
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
Quote:
Originally Posted by weateallthepies View Post
No DRM, No geographical restrictions, same prices for all customers, clean layout, well tagged library.

I'm not fussy or anything.
The above, plus clicking on a novel that is part of a series also brings up links to all the other books available in that series or warns you if a book isn't available in eBook.

I hate finding a book I fancy reading then having to check that every other book in the series is available in ebook and that the prices are roughly the same.

Plus numbering as Ea mentioned

Plus an option to add all books in the series to your cart (then you can remove any you may already own).
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote