View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 02:59 AM   #8
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
No, I received my new jetBook and have been absorbed with using it! I will definitely go back to trying to configure and use the Classmate after my semester ends (I teach). Also, the Classmate screen brightness and color needs to be fiddled with - it's just too bright. I purchased it quickly, because it was the only tablet available here at that moment and I had some funds from work that had to be spent ASAP.

First, I tried to justify an Iliad BE with the money - but the project mgmt did not approve the purchase. Too bad, I probably would've gotten more use out of the Iliad!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote