View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 06:54 PM   #446
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Is anyone else seeing a similar accelerated battery discharge level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Can anybody say how much energy their Aura loses overnight when powered off (or sleeping)?

It seems that my Aura loses about 5% when sitting unused (wether powered off or sleeping) overnight. At that rate, it would be empty in 20 days without being used.

I can't imagine that this is normal...
When I last read on my Aura (Friday evening, 14 June), my battery level was at 75%. I opened the sleep cover today for the first time since last read, and my battery level was down to 63%. WiFi was off, and so was the light; using FW 2.6.1. Is anyone else seeing a similar accelerated battery discharge level?
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote