View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 10:07 PM   #70
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
I've wanted one of the larger screen cell phones to use as an ebook reader, not a phone, but I've always shied away from them due to the cost of data plans. When Amazon sold their larger Kindle HD with mobile access and a service plan that cost $50 a year I thought that is just the thing I want but in a 4 or 5 inch size, something that will fit in a pocket.

Does anyone know of such a product?
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote