View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 12:42 AM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironflute View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Why do you need to calibre to see it as a mounted Touch? Surely as long as ypu just do a Connect to Folder (click on the Connect/Share icon and select connect to Folder) it shoujld be sufficient.
By making Calibre see the memory card as the storage in a Nook, I hoped to avoid any loss of tagging information or other unforseen syncing/transfer issues. Caution is prudent when you're dealing with nearly 4700 ebooks.
Use the Connect to folder feature. It will treat the folder you connect to as if it were a device, so essentially there is no difference between connecting to the SD as a Simple touch or connecting to the SD via the Connect to folder feature.

If you have a unique save template for the Simple touch you will have to make sure the Save template for the Send to device area of preferences is the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironflute View Post
I've done as you suggested and Calibre is getting the info from the card... slowly.. At this rate it'll take an hour just tell me whats on the card and what isn't. Oy vey
It will only be slow the first time.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 02-05-2013 at 12:45 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote