View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 02:51 PM   #33
medard
Wizard
medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.medard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Electronic Paper
Well, thanks to this discussion, I'll try to get a copy of Reading Lolita in Tehran by Iranian author and professor Azar Nafisi now.

Quote:
Events are interlaced with the stories of book club members consisting of seven of her female students, who met weekly at Nafisi's house to discuss works of Western literature including the controversial 'Lolita' and the texts are interpreted through the books they read.
That sounds good and I got a new inspiration for my personal library. And that's the reason why I like internet forums und book clubs.
medard is offline   Reply With Quote