View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:22 PM   #7
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Quote:
if I make the title of the book TITLE in heading 1 format, and then the chapter title as 'Chapter' in heading 2 format, that will make a nested TOC?
Yes it will. I use heading 1 for the main book title (on the book's titlepage, e.g. "Granny's Big Fat Collection"), then heading 2 for individual book title / part 1,2,3 / etc. And use heading 3 for the actual chapters.

I know some folks don't include the main book title in the Sigil ToC, but it puts a top on the tree and satisfies my soul.

Last edited by GrannyGrump; 01-03-2013 at 10:29 PM.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote