Thread: SoundKloud
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 05:01 PM   #75
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
yeah.. hmm... not that far really. I spend much of the time wrestling with making it not die.

I can pass a few arguments to the kindlet via a static command.txt (this could be created dynamically of course) This could be Tracks / Sets / Search / Artist / Upload / Dashboard / Last played Track... etc. etc. or something

I can also pass an argument to the shell that call the python and an argument to the python from that so the cascade for information is slowly being put in place.

It's a overhead to invoke it via this method. I suspect there is an easier wasy but meh.
at least the thing seems to not want to crash all the time now

Will feedback when I have more... (some screenies maybe)
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote