Thread: DIY - KeK
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 11:38 AM   #275
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
That one I linked is the binary build of the last soft float one (I think ) that should work against the system libs - as is. I think. Probably. more on that RSN

but yes you are of course correct a src build is on the cards to keep up with the times.
I was just doing the hunting down (like we did on the 3) so it's known what is on the table for "the average man" OOTB.

Notes on the better TC options to follow.

In other news I attempted to weld an arm-slack gcc onto the kindle5 FAT partition.
more on that possibly too.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote