View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 07:35 PM   #57
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by breusser View Post
A couple of requests:
- Allow copying custom columns from the source book to the split books
That's doable. EpubMerge already does something like that.

Quote:
- Option to use the date added from the source book instead of the current date for the split books
Very doable. In fact, I bit surprised it doesn't already have that option.

Quote:
- Allow specifying a custom column to automatically store the source book title in the split books
Hmmm. Interesting idea. I'll look into it. However, instead of just title, if I do this it'll probably be a calibre template (like plugboards and Generate Cover use) so it can be more than just title.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote