View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 03:56 PM   #30
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergi View Post

All that aside, I bought this just for Wacom and in that area I'm giving it a 9 out of 10. Its very responsive, smooth and I can use my older pens with it. I'd give it a 6 on available software.
That's it that was my biggest concern with the tablet. Tested the Note 5.3 and was concerned about the lag on the pen. Some reviews mentioned the lag was fixed with the Note 10.1

As far as app availability I know exactly what apps I want to use the pen with and don't really need a score of apps. If the ones that exist are really good.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote