View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 02:57 PM   #2
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarsnake View Post
Hi everyone

I am looking at purchasing Nook, but I want to make sure it will do what I need it to do.

Can Nook open files from USB flash memory that were not purchased from B&N? Say I have a book in ePub format, can read it using Nook, without having to crack or root the device?

Or is Nook only intended to read books purchased from B&N?

Thanks in advance and thank you for your time.
You can read DRM-free ePubs. Or BN DRM-ed books, as long as you know the credit card used to purchase them.

All my books are sideloaded; whenever I get a new one, I remove DRM and sideload it.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote