View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 04:54 PM   #19
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Ok, so to make sure I understood correctly, everything on mobileread.mobi works with the K3, only if you try to reply to a thread or write a new thread, you are not able to focus on the text box. Is that right?
I can focus on it, but typing does nothing. (It's almost like it's acting like one of those text boxes that contain text, but you're not allowed to edit the text, just copy & paste it...)

EDIT: Were you talking to me or WT Sharpe?

Last edited by qlob; 08-09-2012 at 04:56 PM.
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote