View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 10:57 AM   #4
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
A friend of mine had a Nook. If he would have had good things to say about Barnes and Noble, I probably would have purchased a Nook as well. Instead, he had problems with it, and B&N's customer service was no help at all. He went into the store and talked to the manager. The manager called customer service, but even the manager couldn't get customer service to cooperate. The manager finally gave up screaming at customer service, and handed my friend a new Nook from the shelves.

He then returned it and bought a Kindle. I've heard nothing but good things about Amazon's customer service. The horror stories about Barnes and Noble's customer service turned me off. Perhaps Barnes and Noble's customer service has improved, I don't know. If it hasn't, they are really squandering the advantage of having a physical presence.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote