View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 07:38 AM   #182
bartveld
Evangelist
bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KA1, Galaxy S8, Galaxy Tab A 10.1, ReMarkable
Seems to me you guys aren't really working together. If there are irreconcilable differences in your approach, why not split up? Geekmaster, why don't you start your own thread (since Yifanlu is the OP)?
All I want is an easy to work jailbreak and a fonthack for the Touch. Hats off to the man who makes it. But if you keep getting on each other's nerve I'm afraid one of you (or both) will quit, leaving me out in the cold.
bartveld is offline   Reply With Quote