View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 07:09 AM   #44
mr.w0lf
n00b
mr.w0lf plays well with othersmr.w0lf plays well with othersmr.w0lf plays well with othersmr.w0lf plays well with othersmr.w0lf plays well with othersmr.w0lf plays well with othersmr.w0lf plays well with othersmr.w0lf plays well with othersmr.w0lf plays well with othersmr.w0lf plays well with othersmr.w0lf plays well with others

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by rastik View Post
Excellent! Sometimes the screen was not refreshed correctly when rotation to landscape. So I made some changes and kind-of solved the problem with no refresh after 6 pages as well.
I've returned liglReflashWholeScreen back to being local and created a new one in the same file:
Code:
function liglReflashWholeScreenX()
    if g_liglRef then
        local size = math.max(g_screenOne.geometry.width, g_screenOne.geometry.height)
        liglPause()
        ligl.display_flash_rect(g_liglRef, 0, 0, size, size)
        liglResume()
    end
end
And in the other file the code around orientationChange send_event is:
Code:
            if orientation == UP or orientation == DOWN then
                lipcH:set_string_property("com.lab126.winmgr", "refreshOnTurn", "false")
            elseif orientation == LEFT or orientation == RIGHT then
                lipcH:set_string_property("com.lab126.winmgr", "refreshOnTurn", "true")
            end
            lipcH:send_event("orientationChange", { currentOrientation })
            liglReflashWholeScreenX()
It is simplified that I don't care if you like refresh after every page or not. In portrait it is off and in landscape mode always on.
Nice work, could you write an SH file that could do all that automatically (and maybe even wipe back situation)? that would be really nice!

i just updated the main topic with new version (pirl8 sh script), so in future i do not have to mess up again with ID3 but just edit SH

Someone asked for media player modding: just got the source, seems not very complicated to mod it but: what do you want to seeadded to this media player? ( colours? )
mr.w0lf is offline   Reply With Quote